You can search for events by date, type of event and/or keyword, or just browse!
Tickets for many of the events sponsored by the Division of Performing Arts can be purchased online.
View Performing Arts Events
Events for December 4, 2013
Walk-in Hours at the CDC
(10:00 AM - 4:00 PM)
Alfred University’s Career Development Center has extended walk-in hours for the 2013-14 academic year -Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You can drop in with any career-related question and see the next available counselor for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on availability.
If you’re not sure whether or not the walk-in hours are right for your needs, give us a quick call at 607-871-2164 or email us at CDC@alfred.edu. We’re here for you, and we’d love to help you.
IART Student Exhibition
(4:30 PM - 6:00 PM)
- Attachment 1: Iart-Exhibition-Poster-Fall13.pdf
• at the Interdisciplinary Art Major Student Exhibition •
Come to the Opening for the live art and reception
Exhibition continues: Thu + Fri Dec 5 + 6, noon - 5pm
Institute for Cultural Unity: Public Meeting
(5:15 PM - 6:15 PM)
The Executive Committee of the Institute for Cultural Unity will host a public meeting to inform about their organizations, share updates, and solicit feedback.
This is a great opportunity for you to share what you would like to see come forward from the Institute for Cultural Unity next semester or in the future.
Introduction to the Executive Committee & their roles
* Brief overview of the organizations that subscribe to the ICU
* Institute Coordinators & Managers - introductions & moving forward
* Special-interest housing for the ICU
* How to reserve/use the space of the ICU
* Campus climate discussion - Bias Response Team
* Workshop & Event suggestions
* How to be involved with the ICU - as an individual or organization
* Spring preview
Clothing & Food Donation
- Attachment 1: Clothing_Drive_2013.pdf
Have extra clothes you don’t wear?
Have any leftover non-perishable food?
As you pack up your stuff for the end of the semester, instead of throwing out or leaving behind your items, put them to good use.
Please join us by donating clothing to the local needy.
Boxes with Newman Club labels will be placed in every lounge of each residence hall for collection of donations.
Donations will be sent to local Catholic Charities.