International Students : Taxes

All international students must submit federal and state tax forms, even if no money is earned. All income earned must be reported to the International Revenue Service by April 15th of each year. Tax forms and instruction booklets will be available, but you will have to seek any advice regarding taxes elsewhere. You may wish to take advantage of the free tax session that is offered through the College of Business at Alfred University. We can provide you with a toll free number to call Internal Revenue with any questions you may have.