Campus Map
Language House

Language House
Main Campus
Constructed: 1900

Located at 12 Park Street, the Language House is occupied each year by students who are studying a particular language and who are expected to speak it to one another while they are living there. The language spoken in the house changes each year. During the year, the students help promote cultural and linguistic activities sponsored by the Division of Modern Languages. The residents host a variety of events including foreign films, discussion groups, dinners, games and lectures.

The residents live in either single or double rooms and share a living room, dining room and kitchen.