Residential Camps (cancelled for 2021)
THESE CAMPS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. PLEASE SEE OUR OTHER SUMMER 2021 CAMP OFFERINGS.
CampDoc all-in-one registration system. Learn more about CampDoc! ADD: We will again be using CampDoc for our online registration system. We are again partnering with CampDoc (an online registration program) to better serve our campers and staff. CampDoc offers online registration and an electronic health record system for campers. The CampDoc site is secure, encrypted and password protected. Only Alfred University Summer Health Staff will have access to camper health information.
To gain access to our online application, please use the following link (we support the current and previous major releases of Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari):
Alfred University offers several academic and sports related residential learning programs for elementary and high school students interested in everything from astronomy and drone flying to swimming and Western Equestrian horseback riding. Residential camps provide hands-on, intensive learning for students in a safe, supportive and fun atmosphere.
Available Residential Camps
For 2021, Value Colleges has rated Alfred University in the "Top 50 Best Pre-College Summer Programs" based on the quality, affordability and potential our summer camps provide to young people.
- Each camp program is unique, so please click on the camp of your choice for specifics
- Campers, when not in class, are supervised by trained camp counselors
- Residential campers stay in secure University residence halls dedicated to summer campers (2 per room) and must bring own linens (twin mattresses are extra-long)
- Laundry facilities are available in each hall (boys in one hall; girls in another)
- Camp Counselors reside in residence halls throughout camp weeks
- Meals are served in the University Dining Hall (all-you-can-eat, cafeteria-style meals)
- Dining Services chefs are able to accommodate campers with food allergies and other dietary needs
- Recreational activities are provided by Camp Counselors when campers are not in class
- The cost of the camp (see each individual page for specific costs) covers tuition, supervision, materials, take-home projects, and housing, recreational activities and meals from dinner on the first day through lunch on the last day for residential campers
- Most of our residential camps allow for commuters; see specific camps for this information
- There is no Financial Aid or scholarships for our camps with the exception of Astronomy (see the Astronomy webpage for details)
- Once the May 1 deadline has passed, residential campers will be notified via the email provided on the application of acceptance (or not if applications exceed size of camp allowance) and any further information required to participate
- Residential Camp Cancellation Policy: Refunds, less the non-refundable deposit, will be made for cancellations received by June 1. A 50% refund will be made for cancellations received from June 2-10. No refunds are given for cancellations received after June 10
- AU Policy Against Discrimination: Whether considering candidates for admissions or financial aid, applicants for employment or the management of policies and school-administered programs, Alfred University does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion or disability. Alfred University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer