Swim Day Camp
Date: June 3, 2018
The Saxon Swimming and Diving staff would like to invite you to participate in a day long swimming clinic. We will have one workout, one skill session, and an informative lecture.
Who can Attend?
Any swimmer entering 11th or 12th grade.
Enrollment Deadline: June 1
- Cost of Day Camp: $80.00 - PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY REGISTRATION FORM
- Times for the Day Camp: 9 AM – 4:45 PM
- Location: Alfred University's LeBohner Pool / McLane Center
- Parents are encouraged to attend
- 8:45 AM – Registration / introduction
- 9:00 AM – Water Session #1
- 11:30 AM – Lunch
- 12:15 PM - Optional Campus Tour
- 1:15 PM – Lecture / Q/A session
- 2:30-4:30 - Water Session #2
- 4:45 PM - Departure
What to Bring:
- 1-2 suits and towels (we will be in and out of the water)
- Water bottle
Students will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis so it is a good idea to enroll as early as possible. Once accepted campers will receive, along with their acceptance letter, instructions on where to find and download all required materials including medical, emergency contact, and parental permission forms. Updated immunization information (including dates) is also required prior to the camp.