- BS: Biology Siena College
- MS: Plant Physiology Bowling Green State University
- PhD: Horticulture University of Florida
- BIOL 106 Field Botany
- BIOL 130 Intro to Human Genetics
- BIOL 226 Biostatistics
- BIOL 322 Botany
- BIOL 212 Genetics
- BIOL 425 Physiological Plant Ecology
- BIOL 415 Genetics and Evolution of Populations
Research, Publications, & Presentations
Research & Publications
- Emmons, C.L. 2016. The Boy in the Temple: The sad tale of Louis-Charles. National Center for Case Study Teaching for Science, University at Buffalo, State University of New York. April 22, 2016.
- Emmons, C.L. 2010. Studying Simple and Complex Traits Using Pedigrees Produced From a Large Database. Journal of Microbiology & Biology Education 11(2). ISSN: 1935-7885
- Jakobi, S.R. and Emmons, C.L. 2009. Chinese and American x Chinese Chestnut hybrid planting. NE-1033 Biological Improvement of Chestnut through Technologies that Address Management of the Species, its Pathogens and Pests 2009 Annual Report. Pg 21.