Alfred University's Health Professions Advisory Committee guides students through the process that will make them competitive candidates for admission to the health-related profession or graduate program of their choice. The Committee
- Advises on course selection
- Assists with finding internships and health-related experiences
- Helps students prepare for standardized tests
- Assists with all phases of the application process
- Prepares composite letters of evaluation of applicants
- Arranges for mock interviews for students prior to professional school interviews
Eklund, Andrew G.
Kohler, Nancy J.
Greil, Larry A.