Virtual Fall Open Houses
We're excited to virtually host prospective students and their guests this Fall to learn more about our top-tier programs! You are invited to attend one or several of our open houses targeted to your interests: art and performing arts, business, engineering, liberal arts and sciences, academic exploration and general.
You are invited to attend a Virtual Open House to discover all Alfred University has to offer! Explore what it's like to live and learn on our valley campus.
At our virtual open houses you will:
- Learn about Alfred University during an overview presentation
- Hear from President Mark Zupan and Enrollment Management Vice President Jonathan Kent
- Chat with current students and staff about the student experience and academic life
- Engage with faculty from your programs of interest
- Hear how to prepare for the financial aid process
- Understand the application process
- Engage with our Career Development Staff
Virtual Fall Open Houses:
Undecided Open House
Saturday, November 14, 12:00 - 1:30 PM EST
Undecided about what you want to study in college? No problem! (You're not alone - most of our applicants aren't sure!) Join us at this special open house designed just for you.