National Portfolio Days
You can find an admissions representative or a member of our School of Art & Design faculty at many National Portfolio Days.
National Portfolio Days are events specifically for visual artists and designers. They are an opportunity for those who wish to pursue an education in the visual and related arts to meet with representatives from colleges accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design. Representatives will be available to review your artwork, discuss their programs and answer questions about professional careers in art. High school students, parents, teachers, guidance counselors and college transfer students are encouraged to attend.
For more information please visit the National Portfolio Day Association website.
- 1/6 - Seattle, WA
- 1/7 - Portland, OR
- 1/13 - San Diego, CA
- 1/14 - San Francisco,CA
- 1/20 - Miami, FL
- 1/21 - Sarasota, FL
- 10/14 - Memphis, TN
- 10/15 - Chicago, IL
- 10/15 - Nashville, TN
- 10/21 - Hartford, CT
- 10/22 - Boston, MA
- 10/28 - Kansas City, MO
- 10/28 - Richmond, VA
- 10/29 - Grand Rapids, MI
- 11/5 - Philadelphia, PA
- 11/5 - Rochester, NY
- 11/12 - New York, NY
- 11/18 - Washington DC
- 11/19 - Baltimore, MD
We will be attending a number of regional portfolio events throughout the fall! Students interested in attending must contact the host institution for details (signup/location/directions/guidelines).
- 10/17 - The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum, Ridgefield, CT
- 10/19 - Villa Maria, Buffalo, NY
- 10/21 - Albright Knox Teens Day, Buffalo, NY
- 10/29 - Montclair Art Museum (MAM),Montclair, NJ
- 10/30 - Interlochen Arts Academy, Interlochen, MI
- 11/3 - Mill Street Loft, Hyde Park, NY
- 11/3 - Etobicoke School of the Arts Portfolio Day, Toronto, Canada
- 11/9 - Sage College, Albany, NY
- 11/10 - Huntington Fine Arts, Long Island, NY