- Visitors must comply with all safety and conduct requirements, including a requirement to wear face coverings/masks when social distancing is not possible
- Campus visitors must have pre-scheduled and confirmed appointments with those they are visiting
- In the event of the need to support contact tracing through the Allegany County Department of Health, we will develop a system that provides the names and contact information for visitors that may have been exposed to an infected person on campus
- Anyone who does not live in a specific residence hall, including other students, will not be permitted in that hall at any time; only residents of that residence hall will be permitted
- Residence hall assistants and directors will enforce the visitor policy in the residence halls with support from Public Safety; any guest found in a residence hall will be asked to leave, and the host student will be subject to the student conduct process
Yes! We are welcoming prospective students and their families to campus for individual visits. Reservations are required and time slots are limited to one family.
Tours will be available four times a day at 9 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM and 3 PM and will be limited to one family per tour. Visual or Performing Arts tours are available on Thursdays and Engineering facilities tours are available on Fridays. In order to keep everyone safe, we will be requiring the following:
- Families interested in a tour must sign up at least 48 hours in advance of their requested tour time. No walk-ins will be permitted at this time.
- We ask that groups be limited to four or less.
- Visitors will be screened upon arrival, including a temperature check. Anyone arriving on campus with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be able to tour campus.
- Visitors will be required to maintain social distance of 6 feet from staff when possible, and will be required to wear masks.
- We will be following NY state regulations requiring 14 day quarantines before visitors from high risk locations can come to campus.
Campus visits will consist of check in, student led campus tour, and an opportunity to ask an admissions counselor any questions you may have. We're ready to meet you!
Virtual Visit Options
Connect with Your Counselor
If you aren't ready to come to campus, we would be thrilled to connect with you virtually! Schedule a phone or video interview with the admissions counselor dedicated to your area. Individual meetings with an admissions counselor are available weekdays at 10:00am and 2:00pm. If you would like to arrange a phone or video interview with a counselor at another time, please email us so we can set something up for you.