Be Our Sponsor
A significant way in which to promote your organization on campus is to become an Employer Partner. We hope that you will consider partnering with us to support the career development of Alfred University students. Please contact Employer Relations Coordinator, (607.871.2164), to discuss any of these options or to develop your own.
- Carefully select personnel who will represent your company or organization on campus. If you have hired an Alfred University alumnus, consider sending him or her to campus
- Present an information session on campus each semester before your campus recruiting date
- Ask us to arrange lunch with a faculty member while you're on campus
- Send us something with your company name and/or logo to display in our Employer Showcase, located in the main reception area of the Career Development Center
- Conduct a class or present a seminar (contact us for details or ideas)
- Sponsor, or co-sponsor, one of our events
- Become an Expert-in-Residence - spend some scheduled time in the Career Development Center taking student appointments for resume critiques, practice interviews, and job-searching advice
- Do you have any extra trade show display components? We would love to exhibit them in the appropriate academic building
- Work with the Career Development Center staff to develop a plan for campus promotion
Sponsor us by joining the Saxon Circle!
We hope that you will support the Alfred University Career Development Center. Your gifts support our career fairs, career management software, professional conference attendance for students,
and the career related needs of students across campus.
Corporate Members of the Saxon Circle are a select group of supporters of Alfred University who commit to making a gift of at least $2000 or more per year each year for five years. Be sure to designate your gift to the Career Development Center.
Corporations may also continue to sponsor individual events and career fairs. Some of the benefits of sponsorship include: corporate logo promotion, display case exposure, career fair registration, advance notice of events, and much more!
We hope that you will consider partnering with us. Please contact Employer Relations Coordinator, to discuss any of these options.
Current Employer Sponsor Partners