Alfred University is closely monitoring and keeping track of testing and cases on campus.
Last Updated: 09/17/2020
Covid Data Results on Campus
Negative Test Results on Campus
Positive Test Results on Campus
Awaiting Test Results on Campus
- 1 of Negative cases were Faculty/Staff and 1038 of Negative cases were Students
- Updated 9/17 - Pooled tests from 9/15 (300) are negative
- Updated 9/16 - Pooled student test with 300 samples are pending
- Updated 9/14 - Pooled tests from 9/9 (245) and 9/11 (366) are negative
- Updated 9/10 - Student test from 9/9 is negative and the students have been released from isolation and quarantine. An additional 245 pooled student tests conducted
- Updated 9/9 - One student test pending. The student is in isolation pending the results. Two other students are in quarantine through contact tracing.
- Updated 9/6 - Pooled student test with 120 samples from 9/4 is negative
- Updated 8/31 - Student test from 8/28 is negative
- Updated 8/28 - One student test pending
- Updated 8/26 - Student test from 8/25 is negative
- Updated 8/25 - One student test pending
- Updated 8/24 - There have been 4 tests for students since August 1. All 4 tests have been negative
- Update 8/27 - the faculty/staff test was negative.
- Update 8/26 - there is one faculty/staff test pending result.