To apply, students should select AU Campus MSEd College Student Development as their degree program on the graduate application form.
Students should submit the following to the Graduate Admissions Office:
- the completed application form and fee;
- three letters of recommendation;
- official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate coursework;
- scores from the GRE general test if undergraduate GPA is less than a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- a brief personal statement of your program interest.
In addition, because of the high level of maturity, sensitivity, independence and flexibility necessary in the program, an on-campus interview is required. You'll be contacted for an interview once all application materials have been received.