|In Honor of:||Ira Babcock Crandall|
At one time a private residence, Crandall Hall was acquired by the University in 1928 and for many years served as the President's house. When a new President's house was built in 1970, Admissions and Financial Aid were located there until 1986 when the Alumni Hall renovations were completed. Public Relations and Publications were the next tenants, until they moved to newly remodeled facilities at 10 Park Street. In 2001, Crandall Hall was renovated to provide a new home for Center for Academic Success.