Campus Map
Perlman Hall

Perlman Hall
Main Campus
Constructed: 1922
In Honor of: Jonathan Allen
In this building: Modern Languages, International Programs, Instructional Technology

Thanks to a generous gift from Trustee Robert Perlman and his wife, Lynn, the former Allen Hall has been fully renovated with state-of-the-art classrooms, office space for faculty and staff, a language lab, and videoconferencing and instructional technology capabilities. This facility is home to the Division of Modern Languages, International Programs including study abroad, and Instructional Technology.

Originally named Allen Memorial Laboratory or Allen Lab in honor of the University's second president, this early 20th century building housed the biology department until the Science Center opened in 1968. It also housed the College of Nursing until that program was transferred to St. John Fisher College in Rochester in the early 1990s.