B & B at The Brick
It's summer time and you just want to get away from it all.
Unplug and unwind for a week!
Catch up on your journal or take a creative writing workshop, sketch or water color our lovely countryside, attend a Master Gardener workshop, discover a new passion with clay, try your hand at the harp or a glass blowing workshop, photograph stunning landscapes, go hiking, visit galleries and the Alfred Ceramic Art Museum... it's all right here as you experience the excitement of the Young Pianist Competition, Chamber Music Recitals, and Symphony Orchestra Concerts featuring world class musicians and soloists at the MostArts Festival on the beautiful campus of Alfred University.
Become part of the new Summer Set at The MostArts B&B at the Brick!
Your Week-Long Package Includes:
- Accommodations at the historic Brick Residence Hall
- Private room for one or two people
- Delicious breakfasts
- Concierge available to answer questions & help plan your day
- Free parking
- Wi-Fi service
- Tickets to the MostArts Festival Evening Concert Series and Meet & Greet the Artists Receptions
- A detailed Festival Program book listing concerts and events
- Chamber Music Concerts every day at noon with inexpensive catered lunches
- Young Pianist Competition recitals and evening concerts
- High Tea and Sherry Hour with guest speakers
- One Day Workshops available for a modest fee
- Tai Chi available every morning
- Access to tennis, swimming, fitness Center
- Golf courses available
- Star Gazing at the Stull Observatory
- Wingate Carillon Recital
- "Music Under The Stars" gallery hop and dance
- Participate at the "Raku Extravaganza"
- Glass blowing demonstration
- Short walk to downtown Alfred
- Visit galleries, museums, shops, cafes and restaurants
- Short drive to the Finger Lakes wineries, antique stores and more…
- July 7-13 Sunday - Sunday: 7 nights at the historic Brick, including Evening Concert Series tickets, Meet and Greet the Artists receptions, breakfast and more!
- Single $500
- Double $650 for 2 people
- Need an extra day before July 7 or after July 13? Single $60, Double $75
Sorry, no children under 13.
Connect with the MostArts Festival
Follow the MostArts Festival on social media: