Allegany Artisans Studio Tour Preview at the Cohen GalleryThe Allegany Artisans Studio Tour is an annual cooperative event that includes artisans of diverse styles, tastes and traditions working with clay, wood, metal, fiber, jewelry, paint, glass, paper & more!
Dates: 10/4- 10/26
Reception: 10/17, 5-8pm
Location: Cohen Gallery, 55 N Main Street Alfred, NY
Sponsored by: Cohen Gallery
Works on view in the Cohen Gallery October 4- 26
Alfred Art Walk, Thursday, October 17, 5-8pm
Preview: select studios, Friday, October 18, 5 to 8 pm
Tour: Saturday & Sunday, October 19 & 20, 10 am to 5 pm
- 2019 brings 32 artisans at 26 locations with unique working studios. While most Artisans remain on the tour long term, there are always changes.
- Located within the picturesque Allegany plateau. Savor the beauty of the Genesee River's fall landscape as you travel between studios.
- Talk with the artisans and shop in their homes and studios amid their private inspirations.
- See artisans at work with grace and skill born of experience.
- Call any member throughout the year for unique gifts and special commissions.
- Enjoy shopping the old fashioned way – knowing the hands that formed your art treasure.
- Brochures available in each studio and at the Cohen Gallery