Football Day CampDate: June 7, 2020 Cost of Day Camp: $50.00 - PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY REGISTRATION FORM
Complete the online Registration form at https://app.campdoc.com/register/alfreduniversitysumcamp
Enrollment Deadline: May 31
Come join Alfred University's Saxon Football coaching staff for a day-long skills clinic. It will be held on Alfred University's Merrill Field. Start time will be at 12:30 pm with Registration and will end at 5:00 pm with “Camp Farewell.
Who can Attend?
Any football player about to play their 11th, or 12th grade season.
- Cost of Day Camp: $50.00 - PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY REGISTRATION FORM (We support the current and previous major releases of Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari on a rolling basis.)
- Times for the Day Camp: 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Alfred University's Merrill Field
- Registrations are not refundable
- Parents are encouraged to attend
- 12:30 - 1:15 Registration- Joyce & Walton Family Center
- 1:30 Introduction of Staff- Merrill Field
- 1:40 Practice Session begins-Run and Stretch
- 2:00 Individual Skill Development by Position
- 2:38 Water Break
- 2:42 1 on 1’s (WR’s/DB’s & RB’s/TE’s/LB’s) O-Line & D-Line Individual Skill Development by Position
- 3:01 O & D Pass Game Organization
- 3:08 7 on 7 Pass Skelly ------ O-Line & D-Line Big Man Challenges
- 3:27 Water Break
- 3:32 Individual Skill Development by Position
- 4:10 Water Break
- 4:15 1 on 1’s (WR’s/DB’s & RB’s/TE’s/LB’s) ---- O-Line & D-Line Individual Skill Development by Position
- 4:34 O & D Pass Game Organization
- 4:41 7 on 7 Pass Skelly ------ O-Line & D-Line Big Man Challenges
- 5:00 Camp Farewell, Seniors meet with your recruiting Coach and Handing out of Camp Tee Shirts
- 5:10 Optional Campus Tour for anyone that is interested. (We will wait for everyone to be ready before we send out the tour. Please let us know at registration if you would like to go on the campus tour.
*Purple will be on offense & White will be on defense in the first half of practice. We will switch in the second half. Thanks for joining us for our prospect camp!
What to Bring:
- Field Turf Shoes
- Practice Shorts
- Workout T-Shirt - Please wear t-shirt from your High School program)