Fall Engineering Career Fair
The Career Development Center will be offering two options for the Fall Engineering Career Fair this year in order to keep our campus community safe and in-person this fall:
- We will host an on-campus, in-person event on October 14th from 12p-3p. Registration for this event is on a first come first serve basis. Two representatives per company limit. All attendees will be required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
- We will also be hosting a Virtual Engineering Career Fair with non October 21st from 11a-4pm on Handshake.
Questions? Contact Valerie Daciw for more information.
The Fall Engineering Career Fair is co-sponsored by Owens-Illinois, Corning Incorporated, Samtec, Kohler Co., Unifrax LLC, NSG, PCC Airfoils and the Collegiate Restaurant. Student candidates will be able to meet with representatives from these companies along with more than 40 other companies that will be represented.
Are you an employer that would like to participate?
Register now, and check back here to learn which other companies will be attending as the date gets closer!
- PCC Airfoils, LLC
- Simmers Crane Design & Services
- Kennedy Valve
- SMC Corporation of America
- Ferro Corporation
- NYS Department of Transportation
- Ardagh Group
- Knowles Precision Devices
- Baker Hughes Company
- Micatu Inc.
- J.W. Hicks, Inc.
- Addison Precision Manufacturing
- Superior Technical Ceramics
- Amphenol Aerospace
- Alcoa Corporation
- Saint-Gobain-Corhart Refractories(Sefpro)
- Consolidated Precision Products Corp
- Cree | Wolfspeed
- KJ Electric
- Corning Incorporated
- ALSTOM (Formerly Bombardier Transportation)
- Owens-Illinois, Inc.
- Saint-Gobain Ceramics