Like many of you, we have been closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Alfred University has made the decision to cancel in-person events, which includes activities of the Career Development Center through April 1. Our number one priority will always be the health and safety of our students, employers, and staff. Following is information about our Spring Career Fair and related events.
- Spring Career Fair: We are cancelling our in-person career fair, scheduled for Thursday, March 26. We will refund 100% of fees to all currently registered employers.
- Resume Books: We will collect resumes from Alfred University students for each company registered for the career fair. A resume book will be sent to you electronically at no charge.
- Interview Day: We are cancelling in-person interviews for Friday, March 27. Once you receive your resume book, we encourage you to set up virtual or phone interviews with our students.
- Information Sessions & Speaking Engagements: We are cancelling all in-person events through April 1, at this time. We encourage you to offer virtual events to Alfred University Students.
- Student Interns: If you currently have any Alfred University students interning at your location, please be sure to update them on your operating status and guidelines. We have encouraged students to reach out to their supervisors.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your continued support of the Alfred University Career Development Center and your interest in hiring our students. Like you, we are confident in their abilities and potential contributions to our employer partners.