Alfred University’s Office of Student Conduct is designed to
- Foster an understanding of the effect of a student's behavior on others and on the community as a whole.
- Help students confront the impact of their actions in a constructive and educational manner.
- Hold students accountable for their behavior.
- Protect the University community and property.
- Protect the rights of the members of the community to function in an environment conducive to academic pursuits.
- Challenge students’ moral and ethical decision-making.
Student conduct action will be taken against students whose conduct adversely affects the University community and/or pursuit of its objectives, or violates state, local or federal law.
Behavioral expectations and community standards are explicitly stated in the
Dr. Norm Pollard
Dean of Students
Powell Campus Center
1 Saxon Drive
Alfred, NY 14802