- To provide a safe and therapeutic environment, which is comfortable, aesthetically pleasing, and accessible.
- To maintain confidentiality according to professional standards. To be proactive in responding to needs, interests, and concerns of a diverse student community.
- To provide a continuum of professional and ethical therapy services.
- To provide unconditional support and advocacy for student concerns.
- To offer a variety of programs to assist students in maximizing their educational and social experience at the University.
- To provide services that encourage the acquisition of skills to become proactive, socially responsible, accountable individuals.
- To further the development of responsibility for lifelong health and safety, personally and globally.
- To act as consultants and resources in promoting the holistic development of students.
Counseling and Wellness Center
1 Saxon Drive
Alfred, NY 14802
Counseling and Wellness Center overview