McMahon Engineering Building
The McMahon Engineering Building, the primary classroom building for ceramic engineering programs, contains some of the most advanced technology on campus, from an atomic force microscope and electron microscopes to highly specialized equipment for measuring thermal and mechanical properties of materials and a class 10,000 clean room for making electronic ceramics.
Statistics and History
- Constructed: 1952
- In Honor of: John McMahon
- In this building: School of Engineering