Safety is everyone's responsibility. Here's how you can help, or get help.
- Respond to Distressed or Disturbing Students
- When to Refer a Student to Counseling Services
- Make a CARE Report to let Student Affairs know of a student you're concerned about
- AU Report It (to let us know anonymously or confidentially about a situation you are concerned about)
- Information for victims of sexual assault
- Alfred University uses e2Campus to broadcast text, email, voice and fax alerts to students, faculty and staff in the event of an emergency. Students are automatically registered. Parents, if you want to receive these alerts, your child must add you to her/his account.
Got Your Orange Folder?
- If not, click to print out your all-in-one resource for emergencies on campus. Wouldn't hurt to have two, in fact.
Office of Public Safety
Note: During some hours, this line will be answered by County 911. Tell them it's an Alfred University emergency.
After hours, the counselor on-call number will be provided on the answering machine.
Office of the Dean of Students
Environmental Health and Safety
Alfred Police Department