We're committed to making quality affordable
A top private school education doesn't have to come with the burden of high debt. At Alfred, we strive to be innovators in everything we do, including reducing the financial and social barriers to excellent education. From scholarships to work study and more, we can connect you with tools that can put an Alfred education within reach.
Here are a few things to think about:
- Fall 2021 applicants - when you apply and are accepted - you'll receive at least 50% off your tuition in scholarships or awards.
- You won't have to do it on your own: 97% of our students receive some form of financial aid.
- We distribute $25 million a year in grants and scholarships - they don't have to be paid back.
- Most of our financial aid packages include twice as much value in non-repayable grants as they do in loans.
- We urge all prospective students to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). It's not just for federal loans - it could also get you a work study job on campus. Our Federal School code for FAFSA is: 002668
Explore Financial Aid
Our Arthur O. Eve (A.O.E.) Opportunity Programs (HEOP/EOP) recruit, enroll and provide undergraduate academic and financial support to...
Did you know that members of the military and those in the ROTC program are entitled to exclusive benefits, including eligibility for...