- MLIS: Library and Information Science Rutgers University, 2005
- MA: French Studies New York University, 1994
- BA: French and Psychology University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, 1988
Research, Publications, & Presentations
- Bahr, E. (2016.) Metadata for Institutional Repositories: Who Catalogs the Digital Library? Roundtable at the American Library Association Midwinter Conference. Boston, MA.
- Bahr, E., Arno, B., Hosford, J., and Riley, T. (2015.) Many Hands Make Light Work: Alfred University's Digitization Working Group and the Art of Collaboration. Presented at the SUNY Librarians Association Annual Conference. Purchase, NY.
- Bahr, E., Buckwalter, J., and Westacott, V. (2015.) Fulfilling the Promise of the Fulbright Program. Presented at the NAFSA: Association of International Educators Region X: Upstate NewYork Meeting. Alfred, NY.
- Bahr, E., Sullivan, B., and Wan, F. (2013.) Attitudes Towards and Uses of Electronic Books at Alfred University. Presented at the SUNY Librarians Association Annual Conference. Buffalo, NY.
- Bahr, E. (2010.) Print Journal Holdings and Serials Solutions/Journal Locator: Trends in SUNY and IDS Libraries. Poster presented at the Information Delivery Service Conference. Oswego, NY.
- Bahr, E. (2010.) Print Journal Holdings and Serials Solutions/Journal Locator: Trends in SUNY and IDS Libraries. Presented to the Serials Special Interest Group, SUNY Librarians Association Annual Conference. Brockport, NY.
- Bahr, E., Costello, M., Daly, M., Davies-Hoffman, K., and Sullivan, B. (2009.) Passing the Torch: Instruction Librarians Keeping the Flames of Active Learning Alive. Pre-conference workshop presented at the SUNY Librarians Association Annual Conference. Syracuse, NY.
Research & Publications
- Bahr, E., and Harriss, C. (2015.) One-to-one Instruction: Two Perspectives. College and Research Libraries News, 76(1), 14-17.
- Bahr, E., and Speed, M. (2010). Creating Library Websites with Joomla: Not Too Big, Not Too Small, Just Right. Code4lib Journal, (12), 1-14.
- Bahr, E. (2009). Uncapping the Lens: The History of Early Photography. College & Research Libraries News. 70(1), 32-35.
- Bahr, E. (2007). Dreaming of a Better ILS. (cover story). Computers In Libraries, 27(9), 10-14.
- Cuddy, C., and Bahr, E. (2006). Trends in Cataloging Electronic Journals in Health Sciences Libraries: Will Title Lists or the Online Catalog Prevail? Journal of Electronic Resources in Medical Libraries, 3(3), 37-59.
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, 2013
- Phi Sigma Iota Foreign Languages National Honor Society, 2009
- Librarian Scholarship, Association of College & Research Libraries Conference, 2007
- Beta Phi Mu Library Science International Honor Society, 2005
Affiliations & Memberships
- SUNY Librarians Association, 2008,
- American Library Association, 2004,