- PhD: Mechanical Engineering : University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, June 2013
- MS: Mechanical Engineering : University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Dec 2009
- MS: Socio-Economic Systems Engineering : Economics Institute for Management and Planning Studies (Iran,Tehran), Nov 2006
- BS: Mechanical Engineering : Solid Design Polytechnic of Tehran (Amirkabir University), Sep 1998
Areas of Concentration
- My research is about optimization techniques specially in multi-objective optimization problems. This is a multidisciplinary research which is working on game theory concept as a optimization tools to model and solve the multi level optimization problems. Working on numerical algorithms would be significant part of my research. Renewable Energy, Electricity market and policy making in energy is the other topic that I am working on it.