- PhD: Business Administration Trident University (formerly TUI Univ), March, 2008
- MBA: Business Administration Alfred University, December, 1998
- BS: Accounting Alfred University, August, 1996
- AAS: Accounting Alfred State College, May, 1987
BiographyA little about me:
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Advanced Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Forensic Accounting - The Beginning
- MBA-Advanced Auditing
- MBA-Accounting Theory
- Business by Land and Sea
Research, Publications, & Presentations
Research & Publications
- Duserick, F., Gunn, T., and Lewis, M. (2016). Financial and Environmental Issues of Public-Private Waste Management Strategy. Competition Forum, Vol. 14, No. 2.
- Shackman, J.S. and Gunn, T.A. (2014). A comparative analysis of the implications of the Islamic religion on corporate capital structures of firms in emerging market countries. International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management. Vol. 7, Issue 3.
- Gunn, Theresa A. and Raub, Tammara L. (2012). The Case of Smallville College: Year-end Entries for Higher Education. Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies. Vol. 18, Number 5.
- Davidson, S.M., Grosso, D.S., Gunn, T.A. (2010). Preparation Meets Opportunity: An Entrepreneurial Journey. International Journal of Entrepreneurship.
Affiliations & Memberships
- American Accounting Association, AICPA, United States