- PhD: Electrical Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2017
- MS: Electrical Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2013
- BS: Electrical Engineering, North China Electric Power University, 2007
Research, Publications, & Presentations
Research & Publications
- Detecting attacks of power system parameters to avoid further erroneous detection of operators based on the optimal power flow analysis, including dynamic and stability analysis.
- Forecasting short-term load to serve the operations and planning of the day-ahead market.
- Realistic load sampling to locate robust SCUC by load profiles instead of unrealistic load simulations to cover a big interval of possible load.
- Long-term planning for the battery energy storage transportation by trains to solve transmission line outages problems in severe weather conditions, congestions at extremely high peak load periods, and the transmission of large capacity of renewable energy (e.g. suburb wind farm)