School of Art and Design
- MFA: New York State College of Ceramics at Alfred University, Alfred, NY, 2008
- BFA: New York State College of Ceramics at Alfred University, Alfred, NY, 2004
- AMS: Corning Community College, 2002
Featured Exhibits / Shows
- Conversations, Coincidences and Motivations, Snyderman-Works Galleries, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, March 31 – May 15, 2010
- Southern Tier Biennial, Cattaraugus County Arts Council, Olean, NY, May 9 - June 20, 2009.
- Feats Of Clay, Lincoln Arts, Lincoln, CA, April 25 - May 31.
- Alfred International, Alfred University’s 2008 MFA Exhibition in Beijing. Beijing, China, September 15-25, 2008.
- The Fifth Annual Marge Brown Kalodner Graduate Student Exhibition, The Clay Studio, Philadelphia, PA, July 3-27, 2008.
- Romance, Master of Fine Art Thesis Exhibition, Fosdick-Nelson Gallery, Alfred, NY, May 10-18, 2008.
- In Progress, Alfred Graduate Ceramics Exhibition, 622 2nd Ave, Pittsburgh, PA, March 17-22, 2008.
- Corning Community College 50th Anniversary Alumni Exhibition, Atrium Gallery, Corning, NY, September 21-November 16, 2007.
- Borrowing Heritage, Exhibition Celebrating the 2007 International Society for Ceramic Art Education and Exchange, Farnham, England, October 17-22, 2007.
- Platter and Bowl Exhibition, River Gallery, Rocky River, OH, June-August 2007.
- 13 X 13, Collaborative Exhibition of First Year Graduate Students of Alfred University, Wellsville Creative Arts Center, Wellsville, NY, March-April 2007.
- Alfred through the Years, Earth Works Gallery, Penn Yan, NY, September-October 2007.
- Faculty Exhibition, 171 Cedar Arts Center, Corning, NY, April-May 2006.
- Faculty Exhibition, Atrium Gallery, Corning Community College, Corning, NY, June 10-September 16, 2005.
Professional ExperienceNew York State College of Ceramics at Alfred University Alfred, NY Technical Specialist August 18, 2008- Present.
New York State College of Ceramics at Alfred University Alfred, NY Adjunct Professor 2009- Present (Kiln Design).
New York State College of Ceramics at Alfred University Alfred, NY Teaching Assistant Spring Semester 2007.(2-Dimensional studies foundation program).
New York State College of Ceramics at Alfred University Alfred, NY Kiln Czar Fall Semester 2007 (Instructed, monitored, and coordinated the kiln facility).
2007 International Society for Ceramic Art Education Exchange Symposium College for the Creative Arts Farnham, England Graduate Representative and Technical Specialist October 15-26, 2007 (Researched sustainable kilns/kilns for the future).
New York State College of Ceramics at Alfred University Alfred, NY Teaching Assistant Spring and Fall Semester 2006 (Sophomore Wheel class).
The Studio of the Corning Museum of Glass Corning, NY Facility Coordinator August 2004-July 2006.
What makes a place great? The consistent hard work of its caring & friendly faculty/staff. Every person here is a valued member of a living-learning community, and it really shows.View More Profiles