- PhD: Economics, University of Colorado, 2009
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Healthcare Economics
- International Economics, Business Statistics, Managerial Economics, Econometrics, Wealth and Inequality
- Managerial Economics
Research, Publications, & Presentations
- Midwest Economics Association, Evanston, Illinois. April 2016
- Midwest Economics Association, Columbus, Ohio. March 2013 Conference on Privatization and Liberalization with a focus on Network Industries and Eastern Europe, Södertörn University, Stockholm, Sweden. June 2011
- Nordic International Trade Seminars (NOITS), Helsinki, Finland. May 2010
- Warsaw International Economic Meeting, Warsaw, Poland. July 2009
- Southern Economic Association Annual Meeting. Washington D.C. November 2008
- Northeast Business & Economics Association 35th Annual Conference. Melville, Long Island, November 2008
- Fall 2008 Midwest International Economics Meeting, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH. October 2008
- European Trade Study Group (ETSG) Tenth Annual Conference. Warsaw University, Warsaw, Poland. September 2008
- Small Open Economies in a Globalized World Second International Conference. Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. June 2008
Research & Publications
- Meyer, A., & Pac, G., 2017. "Analyzing the characteristics of plants choosing to opt-out of the Large Combustion Plant Directive" Utilities Policy. Volume 45, Pages 61-68.
- Meyer, A., & Pac, G., 2015. "How Responsive are EU Coal-Burning Plants to Changes in Energy Prices?" The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy. Volume 15, Issue 3, Pages 1481-1506, ISSN (Online) 1935-1682, ISSN (Print) 2194-6108, DOI: 10.1515/bejeap-2014-0159, April 2015
- Pac, G., 2014. "Foreign Acquisition and Post-Privatization Exit of State-Owned Firms." The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Volume 23, Pages 540-577.
- Meyer, A., & Pac, G., 2013. "Environmental performance of state-owned and privatized eastern European energy utilities." Energy Economics, 36, Pages 205-214.
- "Outdoor smoking patterns and frequency of exposure to Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS): Evidence from NYC streets" 2017
Areas of Concentration
- Health Economics
- International Economics