Congratulations on your acceptance to Alfred University! We can't wait to see you on campus. Ready to see what's next to confirm your spot in the incoming class?
Make sure to join us on a campus visit for exclusive events for accepted and deposited students!
Connect With Classmates
Make sure to connect and chat with your future classmates using the ZeeMee app as you complete the remaining steps to securing your spot for the Fall.
Accepted Student Checklist
- Submit the Deposit
The $300 deposit holds your place as an incoming student. Students planning a fall semester enrollment should deposit as soon as they have decided to enroll at Alfred University.
- Submit Financial Aid Information
Submit the FAFSA as soon as possible to ensure you get the most out of financial aid. Learn more about Financial Aid, the FAFSA, and application procedures from our Financial Aid Office.
AU's school code is: 002668
Take a look at our visit opportunities and check out our virtual tour.
Make sure to follow our social media channels and connect with your future classmates on ZeeMee.
Deposited Student ChecklistAlready deposited and wondering what's next for you?
- Activate Campus Email Address
All students have access to the University's computer network and receive an Alfred University email account. The first step after depositing is to set-up your campus email account. All AU communications will be sent to your new student email address so be sure you have access to check it often or get notifications on mobile after activation process is complete.
- Submit Required Health Forms
Alfred University has a Health & Wellness Center right on campus. Learn more about the required Health Forms, Health Insurance and Immunizations needed before enrolling as a student.
- Registering for Classes
Once you’ve completed the Financial Responsibility Agreement, the Center for Advising staff will build your class schedule. You’ll have a chance to ask questions about or make changes to your class schedule during orientation. If you have questions before orientation, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to help!
- Residence Life & Housing
Alfred University offers students several distinct living styles and communities. All new student residence halls are co-ed by floor. In addition, four living learning communities are available for students to choose from: Creativity & Innovation, Sustainability, Community Engagement and Pillars of Wellness.
- Students will receive a link to the housing sign-up form 2 days after activating their AU email.
- Students are not required to select a roommate, but they have the ability to select one through Sunday, July 9, 2023 at noon.
- Students who are looking to live off-campus must meet the requirements detailed on our Residency Requirements page. If you meet one or more of these criteria and wish to live off-campus, you still must apply to live off-campus by completing the housing waiver form located in the AU Housing self-service portal.
- Students who plan to request housing accommodations may find more on our Center for Academic Success Housing Accommodations page.
- Submit Required Transcripts AP/College Credit
If you've taken AP courses or earned college credits, please request to have official score reports and transcripts sent to the Registrar's Office in order for courses to be evaluated for credit. First time college students also need to have a final high school transcript sent to the Registrar’s Office as soon as you graduate.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for accepted/deposited students for answers to your questions, or call the admissions office at 800-541-9229.