In partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse, Alfred University offers 24/7 online transcript ordering and delivery of official transcripts sent electronically or by US Mail. There is a nominal fee of $2.25 per transcript recipient when using the online ordering service. In return, you will receive email or text confirmations of processing, mailing/transmission and receipt of your transcript. You can also track order status and your order history online. Your credit card is charged only when your order has been completed.
We process transcript requests within 2-3 business days of receipt. The processing time could be one or two days longer during peak periods around the start or end of a semester. If you have any "holds" on your account that prevent the release of a transcript, your request will not be processed until the hold is removed. If a transcript hold is not removed within 30 days, the transcript request is canceled.
Transcripts show all work completed at Alfred University, undergraduate and graduate, and all transcripts issued by the Registrar are official. Current students and recent graduates can view/print an unofficial transcript by logging on to AU BannerWeb. Select from the menu: Student Services/Student Records/Academic Transcript.
Because of our concern for the right to privacy of students and former students—and to remain in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act—we cannot take transcript requests over the phone or by e-mail (except when a written and signed transcript request is sent to us as an e-mail attachment), and we cannot fax or e-mail your transcript. Please do not send your Social Security number to us by e-mail. If a transcript request contains your SSN, fax it to us or send it by US Mail.
- Navigate to the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering Center.
- The site will walk you through the ordering process.
- Updates and notifications will be e-mailed to you from the Clearinghouse. You may also track your order through the Clearinghouse website or receive text updates.
- Current students and alumni can order an official transcript in-person by coming to our office during regular business hours (8:30-4:30 Monday-Friday) and completing a Transcript Request Form
- Photo identification is required for all in-person pick-ups.
Our office is located in The Student Service Center, Seidlin Hall, Room 111.