College of Business Profile
With a 98% placement rate, an average class size of 15 students, four majors and nine minors, PLUS a 4+1 MBA program, the College of Business at Alfred University is proud to be recognized as a top-ranked college by Princeton Review and our AACSB accreditation.
Class size: Classes average 15 students
Student to faculty ratio: 18:1
246 students are enrolled in the School of Business
50% Business Administration
Bachelor of Science
- Business Administration
- Arts Management
- Equine Business Management
- Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- International Business
- Sports Management
Accreditation & Distinctions:
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International
Ranked in The Best 296 Business Schools by the Princeton Review
Career Placement Upon Graduation:
98% are employed full-time or entered in graduate school after six months of graduation
- Marketing + Art - Marketing majors are required to take a course in Graphic Design
- 4+1 - Obtain your MBA in five years.
- Accounting MBA - Continue your Accounting studies in the MBA program to obtain the credits you need to sit for the New York State CPA exam.
- Cutting-edge classes such as Creativity & Innovative Thinking; Ethics & Corporate Governance; Business Sustainability and Negotiations & Persuasion.
There are 12 faculty members in the College of Business. All our faculty have the highest degree in their field along with real-world business experience.
- Five business-related student organizations
- Six national/international honor societies
- One local honor society for business students
Learn more about our honor societies
Our graduates find jobs at many different companies including:
JP Morgan Chase