Visit AU today and receive extra money to help pay for college. Students who make an official visit to campus by February 1st before their anticipated entry term may be eligible to receive a $1,000 campus visit grant applied towards their tuition for each year they are enrolled at Alfred University!
Students are eligible if they enroll full-time starting in either the spring or the fall semester. So what are you waiting for?
Official Visits Include The Following Options On Our Campus:
- Virtual Visits
- Campus tours, art tours, engineering tours or equestrian tours
- Interview with an admissions counselor
- Admissions group information session
- Fall Open Houses
- AU Fridays (Summer Visit Days)
- Spring Open Houses
- Winter Open Houses
- Sitting in on a class or meeting with a faculty member
- Meeting with athletic coaches. Students who do not set up an athletic meeting through admissions must fill out our campus visit information sheet with the coach they are visiting to be eligible to receive this award
Students who attend Alfred University through a program that exceeds tuition are ineligible for the campus visit grant. Such programs may include but are not limited to the tuition remission benefits, tuition exchange and veteran administration benefits/military programs.
Schedule your visit online now and come see what makes AU such a special place to live and learn. We can’t wait to meet you.