Parents, Families & Outcomes
Supporting & developing student skills
The Career Development Center provides a wide variety of services and programs to help Alfred University students find their professional purpose and meaningful work. The information on this page is dedicated to the parents, families, and other individuals joining us in support of this goal.
Explore Career Services
- Internships, co-ops and other student services
- APEX - learn more about our applied and experiential learning program
- Expert-in-Residence - there's always someone on-campus to offer expert insight
- Career Readiness 4-Year Plan - a trusted, easy-to-follow plan for college students to attain career readiness upon graduation
- Events Calendar - see what's happening on- and off-campus
- Outcomes & Destinations - review post-graduation statistics
- Social Media - connect and engage with us online
MENTOR: Speak with students and alumni about your career or industry.
ENGAGE: Share your knowledge and expertise with students through face-to-face or virtual group presentations.
- Learn more about our Expert-in-Residence program.
- Become a Mentor in our career services portal, Handshake.
RECRUIT: Consider hiring talent from Alfred University. Post a position in Handshake.
PARTICIPATE: Represent your organization at one of our on-campus networking events or career fairs.